You have very bad girls! (btw, this is my 400th post!)
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 24, 2006 03:53 PM: Message edited by: girlag_crzy ]</font>
My dollies do Bad things or MDDBT, is where you post a pic of your dollie doing a bad thing!
My pic:
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...7/Dscn3640.jpg
Kailey playing with an electric razor! Your turn!
Ok, give me a pic of your dollie doing a bad deed!
<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 24, 2006 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Jess417 ]</font></font>
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 25, 2006 07:25 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
You have very bad girls! (btw, this is my 400th post!)
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 24, 2006 03:53 PM: Message edited by: girlag_crzy ]</font>
You need a Bossy Amanda type of doll to keep your dolls from misbehaving. Of course, she would get into trouble but she would keep the rest of the brood in line! lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Here is one of my dollies doing a bad thing:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...7/eccd6f06.jpg
and...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...d/eccd6ee7.jpg
Pretty bad huh?
-------------------------------------------------
That is my bad seed doll for today!
Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 24, 2006 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Nichole JJ ]</font></font>
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 25, 2006 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Nichole JJ ]</font>
My Lindsey got into the cat food tonight. She wanted food for Mr. Tiny. I took pics and I'll upload them tomorrow.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Aw, cute!!! I actually did that for Traveling Coconut when he was here. [img]wink.gif[/img] Well, Sam did...or Lindsey...or somebody...Originally posted by Princess Kailey:
My Lindsey got into the cat food tonight. She wanted food for Mr. Tiny. I took pics and I'll upload them tomorrow.
Speaking of which, I'm surprised my Lindsey hasn't "borrowed" cat food for her Mr. Tiny...
[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Let's be sensitive to our younger members, ok? [img]wink.gif[/img] I'm sure that lots of our dolls can have big imaginations about what kinds of naughty things that they could do, but let's not take pictures of them doing things that would be dangerous for other doll mommies to even be taking pictures of. [img]redface.gif[/img]
Thanks,
Joy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Awww no! No bad things.....just stuff like getting into your clothes or taking a nap in the cat bed....stuff like that!
Bookmarks